[BKARTS] Catalogue Announcement

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS
ANNOUNCEMENT.  MAKE SURE ANY MESSAGE COMES TO ME AND IS NOT SENT TO
THE ENTIRE LIST.
We are pleased to announce our latest Catalogue number 245 that is
devoted to Books About Books and Bibliography.  This catalogue has
970 entries and is separated into two sections.  The Books About
Books section which contains 742 items covers such topics as:
Book Collecting
Type
Book Selling
Printing
Book Illustration
Bookbinding
Book Design
Bookplates
Papermaking
Private Press
The second section deals with Bibliography And Reference Books and
contains 228 items.
This catalogue will be mailed to our regular customers automatically and
is also viewable and printable online as a PDF file at:

http://www.oakknoll.com/OKCAT245.pdf
If you would like to have a printed copy mailed to you, please go to
our web site and click on ?Sign up for catalogues? to be added to our
mailing list.  The direct link would be:
http://www.oakknoll.com/mail/register.html
Or if you prefer you can send a request directly
to my attention and I will see that one is sent to you.
Sincerely,
John Laird
Director of Library Sales
Oak Knoll Books