[BKARTS] Oak Type Cabinets

Dear List,
 we have been following the list's discussions and profited from many
entries - in many ways.

 Now I am wondering if anybody knows where I could find oak type cabinets
for sale. We would like to include those in our letterpress shop and are
willing to ship from any location.

Thank you very much for your help!!
Imke Lewis
The Petrarch Press