[BKARTS] Seeking a table top letterpress

Hi All,

I am looking for a table top letterpress (C&P pilot press or
similar) in the San Francisco area. My fiance offered to buy me one
a year ago, but I was whining about not having enough space. Now
that we've moved, of course I can't find one. Any leads would be
appreciated. Thanks!

Kara Sjoblom

http://www.sfbookarts.com
http://www.bookartsjam.org