[BKARTS] New Book

We (I) at the Naughty Dog Press are pleased to announce the publication
of a new flag accordion book called Away. 2002, 7" x 5 1/4" closed, 7" x
30 1/4" opened, $50.00. An archival inkjet printed accordion book with
attached flags. A continuous image is on the topsides of the flags and
continues around the back of the book. The text, on the undersides of
the flags, addresses the perils and joys of a remote vacation. Attached
hard covers. Edition of 25.
To view this book go to:
http://www.emilymartin.com/gallery.htm

Happy New Year to all of you,