 Date:    Mon, 6 Jan 2003 12:01:54 -0600
 From:    cindy fan <chindrgn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: Re: Book Arts Classes
  hello,
 I read about the book art class. Are they in New York City? Also how much
 does the class cost? if I want to join a class is it for the six sessions
 that are mentioned?
  Sincerely,
  Cindy Fan

<< INTER VIEW
In a six week class, with the use of remembered stories, interviews both real
or abstract, photographs, drawings, collage, memorabilia, baubles and beads,
students of all levels* will create text and imagery for a meaningful artist
book.

The how-tos of incorporating text will be discussed in terms of availability
of
computer, typewriter, rubber stamps, and hand writing.

*Beginning students will be given basic instruction in making a simple
accordion structure.
Instructor: Alice Simpson

Six sessions: February 25, March 4, 11, April 1, 8, 15
Tuesdays from 6-9 PM
at
The Craft Connection
210 East 77th Street
New York, NY.
Between 2nd and 3rd Ave.
#6 train to 77th Street Station

For additional information or a full catalog please contact:
Rona Raines, Director
The Craft Connection
tel: 212-481-9684
e-mail: <ronaraines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>