Re: [BKARTS] Seeking a table top letterpress

Kara,

I wish you all success on finding a table-top press. I have a C&P Pilot and
would heartily recommend one to you. It is a wonderful little press. Very
good impression. With its long arm you have tremendous control over how deep
an impression you want to make.

Scott English
Creative Services
Denver Newspaper Agency