[BKARTS] Europe/Book Arts question

Hullo all, I and one of my friends are setting out for a few
weeks in Europe this summer, including Scotland and
England.

We are both students of bookmaking and print-making,
and I thought perhaps among our numbers here on the list
might be someone that knew of interesting and related
museums, galleries, or workshops in the UK that we might
enjoy investigating during our tromp?

Any help, as ever, would be greatly appreciated!  :)
Michelle Souliere
Portland, ME