Re: [BKARTS] REPLY BUTTON

Dear Mr. Sundell,

Even our webmaster has forgotten to change the address after bringing up
a reply screen for a private message.  This is unfortunately one of
those things that we as fallible human beings DO forget.  Our friends
and acquaintances just need to be patient, understanding, and forgiving—
and to simply delete the personal message without letting it bother all
that much.

What is really incredible to me is that with so many people active on
this list, we see very few such personal faux pas.

Carol
Eugene, OR