Re: [BKARTS] REPLY BUTTON

On the book arts list you must click on the sender's name and go to
properties to find the email address and send a personal reply.  The
alternative way to find the email address is to hit Reply and cut and paste
the individual email over the book arts list email, OR as has been
suggested, type the intended email.  On another list I belong to, the reply
button will send the message to the individual sender only, not the whole
list.  Hitting "Reply all" will send to everyone.  I find the other system
very easy to use as many messages warrant a personal reply only.
most sincerely,
Lynne