Re: [BKARTS] REPLY BUTTON

I just LOVE being part of this list.....and I am such a novice when it
comes to the
art book that I learn, while being intimidated at times, and enjoy,
enjoy all the good
information  (save and print off so much)!
Bryan's neat and kind response to the latest thread brought an aloud
"ha, ha, ha.
The curmudgeony (sp?) day is allowed here. I actually relish the
variety of voices.
The commonly held respect, care and value for the UNcommon book holds us
together.  The overall good spirit of all is
greatly appreciated.   Thanks.   (And I will watch my process for
e-mail contacts.)
JKS