[BKARTS] Bookish Things to do in Australia

Hi All,

We will be in Australia this summer for a couple weeks in July (on our
honeymoon). We will be in Sydney and Melbourne and points in between.
Although we will be spending much of our time focused on nature photography,
I'd love to find some bookish places to visit - I'd especially love to visit
the studio of a binder or letterpress printer in the area. But any fun shops
or museums, etc. would also be great. Thanks!

Kara

P.S. I found a Kelsey 6x10 in great condition just this morning. Thanks to
all for their suggestions and help!