Re: [BKARTS] Endpaper Goof

Betty,

Interesting.  It makes a lot of sense to me using the method you
describe of sewing the endpaper as a signature to the text block.  I
learned the other way but your method sounds much better.  Thanks, I
will try this on my next project.

Christine

In making new books, I always make endpapers as separate signatures
attached
to the text block with inner hinges as described by Laura S. Young in
her
"Bookbinding & Conservation by Hand."