Re: [BKARTS] Arizona/classes

Check out the Guild of Book Workers' "Study Opportunities List" at
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/studylist_us.shtml#AZ>

Unfortunately, it only shows one place, but by writing to them, you might
be able to get more information. What there is is below.

ARIZONA
Name: Arizona State University; School of Art
Address: Undergraduate Advisor, Printmaking School of Art Arizona State
University
Tempe, Arizona 85287-1505
Phone: 602-965-3468
Fax: 602-965-8338
Email: ikjlr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.asu.edu/cfa/art/area/printmaking/degree.html
Years:
Teaching: Classes offered within the printmaking area include Fine
Printing & Bookmaking, Papermaking, and Artists' Books. Excellent
letterpress shop including over 1100 cases of type, 3 Vandercooks, a C&P
platen press, etc.
Instructor Training & Experience:
Offers Instruction In: John Risseeuw Staff printer & shop manager: Daniel
Mayer
Location of Instruction: Institution
Comments:

Pat Baldwin at <http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks/> might also have information as she worked in AZ until recently.