Re: [BKARTS] Arizona Classes

Hello,

ASU has a couple of bookbinding classes.  You may want to Contact Dan Meyer,
at ASU since he oversees a group called "A Bunch of Book Artists" on campus
for more information.  Or you can contact me because I teach several
bookbinding classes at art centers in the Phoenix area when I'm home on break
from my MFA program at the Book and Paper Center in Chicago.

Cindy Iverson