[BKARTS] pasted chip board

Dear List

This is my second request for information about pasted chip board. Someone
must have an opinion about it's use for case binding. I've used solid chip
board for years, but suddenly my supplier is no longer carrying it, instead
substituting this pasted (i.e., laminated) chip board. Should I avoid it, or
is it OK? I'd sure appreciate any info anyone can give me.

Thanks again
Chris Stern
Grey Spider Press
AKA Stern & Faye Printers