From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lavinia Adler
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 9:17 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Essays on printing

Hello, Everyone!
   I was just clearing out a bookshelf and decided I could part with
"Doors of Perception", a collection of essays concerning printing, edited
by Harry Duncan and published by W. Thomas Taylor in 1987. The essays
are: The Cummings Press ; The Technology of Hand Printing ; The Art of
the Printed Book ; My Master Victor Hammer ; and The Permanence of Books.
The 99 p. soft cover book is offset printed, with the cover letterpress
printed by Taylor.
   $4.00 plus $1.42 shipping and it's yours.

Lavinia Adler