Re: [BKARTS] starch size

On the topic of starches:
   Lately I have been unable to find an English
brand called Robin Starch, which makes a very good
size for edge coloring and gilding. Does anyone out there
know how I can obtain it or an equivalent? I've had trouble
with other brands (possibly, it has been suggested to me,
because they contain silicone).
  Any leads will be muchly appreciated!
Bill

Bill Cotter