[BKARTS] trip to southern California

I am going on a much needed vacation to San Diego on January 19, then moving
north to Anaheim on January 25 for the Hobby Association of America trade
show. I would appreciate any information about book arts related activities
in the area at that time. I have a wonderful friend who has promised to drive
me around.

Alice
Paper Pleasures
270 Columbine Street