Re: [BKARTS] trip to southern California

At 01:24 AM 1/15/2003 -0500, you wrote:
I am going on a much needed vacation to San Diego on January 19, then moving
north to Anaheim on January 25 for the Hobby Association of America trade
show. I would appreciate any information about book arts related activities
in the area at that time. I have a wonderful friend who has promised to drive
me around.

Alice,

Make sure to check out the Paperie on 5th Avenue, between Market and
Island.  It's in the Gaslamp district -- great paper.  Also, there is a
nice Art Store on India street with lots of paper.

Have fun at HIA -- have you been before?  It's a HUGE show.  If you get a
chance, stop by booth 1742 (Expression Magazine) and say "hi".

Kathie Gillaspey
Expression Magazine
www.expressionartmagazine.com