Re: [BKARTS] trip to southern California

Dear Alice,

If you would like to visit our bindery located in the Northern part of
San Diego, give us a call at (760) 758-4142 and we can set up a time.
We do mostly traditional work but also have a large inventory of marble
papers, wooden bookbinding presses and finishing tools for sale.

Have a safe trip,
Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery

Alice Turak wrote:

I am going on a much needed vacation to San Diego on January 19, then moving
north to Anaheim on January 25 for the Hobby Association of America trade
show. I would appreciate any information about book arts related activities
in the area at that time. I have a wonderful friend who has promised to drive
me around.

Alice
Paper Pleasures
270 Columbine Street