[BKARTS] Please review

Hi:

I would like to ask anyone who is interested to please take a look at my
online portfolio and send me comments off-list. I have recently started to
pull together my work online. I have found a shortage of disk space with my
account privileges, but have managed to pull together enough samples to give
an idea of the direction of the site.

My book art is included, but it is not just a book art site. So, sorry to
impose but I would really appreciate the feedback.

http://home.earthlink.net/~jennifervignone

Thank you,
Jennifer