[BKARTS] Classes on Handmade Artists' Books in London

Hi.  I'm a student at Yale University and I'm very interested in
handmade artists' books. I've done a lot of different types of art
(especially photography, film and mixed media) but I've never really
tried making books (I am however an avid journal/scrapbook maker). I'm
currently doing a semester abroad at University College London and I
was wondering if anyone knows of any classes offered in London on
making handmade Artists' books.  Thanks so much.

Best,
Lisa