[BKARTS] Fwd: book blocks/ resource

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:12:55 -0500
Subject: book blocks/ resource
From: THE STAMP PEDDLER <stamps@xxxxxxx>
To: Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Hello from Saluda North Carolina
I have taken several courses from the SFCB and see your name in the
catalog.  My request from you is some information as to where I can
purchase wholesale pre-made book blocks for use in my shop where I and
several other instructors teach book making techniques.
When I have been in SF I have purchased these retail at Flax but I
would like to buy in quantity so would appreciate any leads that you
could give me.
thanks very much
Jane Powell
owner