[BKARTS] London Book Making Classes

Try http://www.linkerrdesign.co.uk/
I just took a coptic stitch class from her from her home.  She also teaches
in a university in Richmond, a suburb of London (you can catch a train).
I have a group called UKPaperarts on www.yahoogroups.com.  Come and
join us and ask lots of questions!

Patty Harrison (A Yank in the UK)
Fetcham, Surrey (21 miles sw of London)
England

Subject:
Classes on Handmade Artists' Books in London
From:
Lisa Gross <lisa.gross@xxxxxxxx>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:37:48 -0500

Hi.  I'm a student at Yale University and I'm very interested in
handmade artists' books. I've done a lot of different types of art
(especially photography, film and mixed media) but I've never really
tried making books (I am however an avid journal/scrapbook maker). I'm
currently doing a semester abroad at University College London and I
was wondering if anyone knows of any classes offered in London on
making handmade Artists' books.  Thanks so much.

Best,
Lisa