[BKARTS] printing picture book

Greeting,

I've been asked to create (layout/print/bind/box) a book which will consist
largely of digital images. I've done several books before but they've been
all-text and I've printed them on my inkjet. I've been satisfied with the
result on my older Epson, being aware of some of the instabilities inherent
in an inkjet documet.

With this book I'm hoping for a more "archival" or stable product. This will
be a relatively short book with only one copy being produced and money is
not really an issue. I'm not about to buy a wonderful new printer but I am
willing to pay what it costs to have it printed well.

What advice does the communal wisdom have for me? How would you tackle such
a commission?

Kevin Driedger
Lansing, Michigan