[BKARTS] UK Bookbinding Tools for Auction

Hi Everyone. I received the following this morning and wish I was in the UK! Some great stuff.
============from Dominic Winter=============
We would like to advise you that our catalogue for the January sale is now on our website.

http://www.dominicwinter.co.uk

Wednesday 29th January 2003 - 11.00 am
Printed Books, Maps & Ephemera
A large collection of Old Master & Modern Art Reference Books.  Bookbinding Equipment.

Regards.
Dominic Winter Book Auctions
The Old School
Maxwell Street