Re: [BKARTS] gocco printer

Kathleen,

I don't have a lot of experience using a Gocco, but I've used it to easily
makes multiple prints of simple images.  I know you can do more complex
images, but I haven't explored all the potentials of this machine yet.

I picked mine up on eBay for quite a bit less than a new one.  Might be
worth checking them out.  The Gocco website has (or had) a listing of local
retailers, but at least for my area, they were very out of date.

Eric

on 1/17/03 3:25 PM, Kathleen  Hanson at krhansn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have been making one of a kind books and am ready to do small editions.  I
> have come across Gocco Printer as a low tech printing tool.  Any info would be
> helpful.  Does it work?  Where is the best place to buy? Any info?

 Eric Alstrom       Hanover, NH
 Book: Artist | Binder | Conservator
 bookbinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 http://bookworks.tripod.com