[BKARTS] Sequel to Unbinding the Book

Hi everyone! Well, the second book (in what I think will be series of four)
is ready to go. Here's the information, for all those who liked my first one,
Unbinding the Book: The Boundless Concertina (and that was a lot of you,
thanks):

More Concertina Madness, by Barbara Harman

This book picks up where Unbinding the Book left off, with slightly more
complicated projects along with a couple of simple but indispensible extras.
Again, it is a soft-cover, handbound book of two signatures, 48 pages, copied
by Kinko's from my originals. Step-by-step instructions are heavily
illustrated with drawings produced in Adobe Illustrator and formatted using
Quark XPress. It contains nine projects, including three versions of tunnel
books, and many suggestions for variations. Here's the Table of Contents:

The Cover Designed to Fall Apart
Decorative Cover Strap
Reversible Accordion
Portable Museum
Tricorder (a collapsing, tumble-in concertina format)
Vade Mecum (the expanded version)
Tunnel Books (3 versions)

Anyone who is interested in purchasing can send me a check for $15 for the
book, plus $3 postage and handling and I'll send you a copy. Additionally,
Unbinding the Book is still available (for anyone who missed it the first,
second and third times around) for $12.50 plus $2.50 postage and handling.

Send your orders to:

Barbara Harman
3316 Harriet Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55408

and I'll send you a book! Thanks, Barbara