[BKARTS] jet printing

To join the discussion of printing images for art books, I'd like to add my own experience for what it is worth. For one of my first books (1995) original drawings were printed at a copy shop using a Canon printer and excellent quality paper.  The colors were not a good match for the originals, but they have held up well.  I switched to an HP inkjet on print papers or my own handmade papers (cotton & abaca with methylcellulose sizing, usually).  I am very happy with the color reproduction and the durability of these prints.
Jean Marvell