Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 16 Jan 2003 to 17 Jan 2003 (#2003-18)

A good resource for learning about inkjet permanence issues is the Wilhelm
Imaging Research website. http://www.wilhelm-research.com/
The front page and the section entitled "Technical Articles" has several
useful articles about which papers/inks/printers have the greatest stability
over time.

-Elisabeth Long