Re: [BKARTS] printing picture book-refilling EPSON Stylus Photo 2200

REFILLING INKJETS
I refill my inkjet cartridges. It is easy to do and about 20% of the cost of
new cartridges. Of course if you are printing archival materials you would
have to find a source of archival ink that is compatible. Maybe someone has
experience obtaining archival inks for this printer. I believe all Epson
printers use separate print heads and ink cartridges which makes them
perfect for refilling.

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
E-mail: ben@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Energy Website: http://www.benwiens.com
Read my popular web-booklet "Energy Science Made Simple"