Re: [BKARTS] Conservationist

I was once interested in conservation work also, when I studied at Mass
Art.  That is, until I found out you need a very heavy chemistry
education.  She should look into the requirements for getting into a
conservation program first.  Also, it is extremely detailed work,
microscopic at times.  Personally, I didn't think I had the temperament
for it.  I think I made the right decision for me.  Research into the
field would be the most important first step I would advise.
Christine