Re: [BKARTS] Rubber Cement Stains

Ed,
Any suggestions for ball point pen on glossy paper? I have a family
Bible a client wants me to fix that has all the glossy coated paper
in the centre which is used for recording family baptisms and the
like, scribbled on by his two year old.

Dave

At 03:32 PM 21/01/03 EST, Ed wrote:
> I have bleached out rubber cement, contact cement, and
>Scotch tape stains without destroying the paper. I think it safe to say that
>others can do the same.
David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia