[BKARTS] All on the same page...

A wonderful group of artists I exchange work with has created a portfolio of
books each created from a single sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper. These eight small
artist's books showcase a range of structures and ideas and come housed in a
matchbook style box.

Produced in an edition of 35 copies, the portfolios are available for a
nominal fee to library, university and organizational collections where they
can be shared with students. The portfolio also comes with a large envelope
containing templates for each structure.

While this sampling is only the tip of the iceburg in terms of what can be
done with one sheet of paper, it's a great jumping-off point sure to
inspire.

You can view images and ordering information at:

http://www.missioncreekpress.com/abxchange.htm

On a related note, I have updated the instructions for my Gyromancy project,
which is an eight page book from one sheet of paper you can print and
assemble. Not sure how they got so scrambled and my appologies to anyone who
tried to assemble the book and got lost.

http://www.missioncreekpress.com/gyromancy.htm

with best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon