[BKARTS] [cross-posted/forwarded] Letterpress equipment to share in LA

Gerald,

I spoke with you earlier today about my equipment. My name is Jon
Deshler and I have been a LP enthusiast and hobbyist for the last 30
years. I am by profession a commercial photographer, a graduate of the
Pasadena, Art Center College of Design. My work can be seen on my web
site at www.jondeshler.com.

As I said, I am mostly interested in finding other party's to co-op in
the usage and expense of space for the below described shop.

Three C&P hand-fed clamshell presses: 1 12x18, 2 9x12s
And all necessary supplies and equipment including approx. 100 fonts of type

I appreciate any help, leads, or ideas that you may have.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jon Deshler

323 449-1183