From: "Dave Allen" <allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Rubber Cement Stains

> Jack, Ed et al,
> Thanks for the warnings. I have decided that I really don't want to tackle
this one since the book is only one generation old and the only things not
replacable will be some signatures from a "swearing-in" ceremony of Masons
that took place in the 60's. None of the family events recorded are in any
but the owner's hand in any case so he can simply copy them into a new
Masonic Bible. If he wants, I will offer to tip in the two pages of masons'
signatures into a new Bible for him unless he needs the ceremony that
probably went into the original signing. If that's the case he's out of
luck.