Date:    Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:21:48 EST
From:    Jd Stamper <NdlessJourneys@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: odd things that one finds in a book

Hi... this is a fun thread and one I can actually contribute to.
Found in books:
1. Official Program season 1927 Drake University
Drake vs Notre Dame November 19, 1927
Knute Rockne was one of the coaches for Notre Dame
2. Several business cards with Churchhill as the prefix.
3. An invitation to the "First Vaudeville Night" at the Manufacturer's Club,
Fannie Brice is one of the headliners.
4. A receipt for J & J Tait, Flour, Feed and Lumber
January 1st 1885.
5. 2 invitations, Christmas and New Years Eve 1939.
And of course various other things leaves, ribbons etc.