Re: [BKARTS] Things hidden

I one time had a customer bring a "new" old book to me
for binding, and I found, slipped into the spine a
printed circuit about 1.25X5" that turned out to be a
bugging transmitter.

MayKitten

HREF="http://www.craftsreport.com/current_issue/profile.html";>

http://www.craftsreport.com/current_issue/profile.html</A>>