Re: [BKARTS] SPELLING LESSONS

Since I'm in a petty organic chemistry mood today- I'll put forward that
the N,N prefix, for our purposes is irrelevant - it describes bonding
aspects of the DMF molecule.  Accepting that, I vote Jack's right, and
Ed has got himself a bottle with a spelling error.

What this has to do with books, I'm not sure, but sometimes it's fun to
nitpick.

D.