[BKARTS] Ft. Lauderdale and surrounding area Book Arts

Hi:

If anyone has information about book art collections, exhibits, anything
that is available for visiting in the Ft. Lauderdale and surrounding areas,
please let me know. I travel there in the next month and would love to see
as much as I can if I know where to go. I am searching the Book Arts
Archive, but figured it was worth sending a request.

To not glut up the list, you could just reply to me off-list.

Thank you,
Jennifer
Jennifer Vignone
jennifervignone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx