From: Edward Stansell [mailto:CraftBook@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 8:19 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] SPELLING LESSONS

Jack,

Apparently you also need spelling lessons. Initially, I allowed for the
possibility that I might be wrong. Then I checked my bottle of (yes) n,n
dimethylfomamade.  It looks as though you need to acquire a taste for crow.
That is unless you are right and City Chemical Company mislabeled their
product. In which case you should inform them of their spelling problems.
While you are at it, you might also correct TALAS who sold me the product.

Bon appetit,

Ed Stansell