Re: [BKARTS] SPELLING LESSONS - N,N Dimethylformamide (DMF)

Patrick,

Thank you!   This bottle was not relabled. It was distributed by City
Chemical Co. of New York.  It would indeed be a serious error for a chemical
distribtor to mislabel a product.

It may not be nearly so serious to suggest that I spelled the chemical name
incorrectly, but when I'm proven right, apologies are in order.

Ed