Re: [BKARTS] File format for colour photocopy

Hi Jen
I would think that 400 dpi would be sufficient for a photocopier -
around here commercial printers suggest 300 dpi or so (at 100%).  In my
experience, TIFF is the best file format for providing the most
accurate digital information - though as a result it tends to require
more disc space.  If you are sending files over e mail this can be a
problem, and in that case, I would think that a Jpeg file would be
better.
hope this helps
Penny
Southern California