Re: [BKARTS] Deacidification, etc.

Just to stir things up, I have a question somewhat related. That is, how
does one quickly age cotton & wood pulp papers? I realize that this flies in
the face of everything conservators practice, but I wanted to know if it is
possible to age paper quickly by exposing it to something acidic? I am
working on a specific project that requires a look of vintage, yellowed,
text weight paper and am having a difficult time finding a source. Apart
from exposing a stack of papers to my car's exhaust pipe as a source of
acidic pollution, might anyone know of an easier approach to this question?
Or, can someone clue me in on a source of manila-colored paper tablets from
the 60's or earlier perhaps?