[BKARTS] Thanks for help with format and copying

Thanks to everyone who replied for your advice.  I just returned from the
printer (it's 41 degrees C - 105F today so I must be keen).  Saving the
pictures in TIF format worked very well.  Unfortunately the Copy shop didn't
have the same version of the software I'm using so each image had to be
printed out individually.  Next time I'll ask about the version, not just the
software.
I can see the value in having a mixed format program.  The computer font
stepped a little, as one of you mentioned.
Keeping the end use in mind when formatting the book is great advice.
Thanks again.
Jen
South Australia