[BKARTS] Query

Dear list,
We all struggle to make a living with our art. As book artists, the venues
are more limited than most. I was wondering if there are any suggestions out
there where artists can present and sell their works to prospective
collectors. Aside from Pyramid Atlantic and Oak Knoll, does anyone know of
professional conventions that are geared for University libraries, Museums,
bibliophiles, commercial publishers?
Thank you
Maria Pisano
Memory Press