[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] perforating tool


If you are looking for a tool to make the holes, they are called pin-hole
perforators. They are rather large and are free stanging. Rotary perforators
are even larger.

I don't believe they are made anymore. Try a used machinery place like
American Graphic Arts or Roger Tappy Co. in Fortville, Indiana.


            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]