Re: [BKARTS] Query

Hi Maria,
I would expect to find artists' books in fine craft galleries; have you
looked at shows such as the Buyers Market of American Craft
(www.americancraft.com) or the ACC shows (www.craftcouncil.org)?  Rather than
saying the avenue for sales are more limited than most arts, I'd have thought
there are more opportunities.  Artists' books appeal to people who love
books, art and fine craft so logically the audience should be bigger than
most arts.

Still, I'm new to all this, so could be wrong.
Jen
South Australia