Re: [BKARTS] pressing kozo paper

I would suggest getting in touch with Timothy Barrett at the University
of Iowa.  If you don't know, he is certainly one of the experts at
making Japanese-type papers, and should provide some sound advice.
Interestingly, Japanese paper is generally not interleaved with felts,
or similar material when pressing as Western-style papers are.  Though
it sounds implausible, the sheets do not stick together- likely due to
the formation/viscosity aids used when casting a sheet.

Doug Sanders