Re: [BKARTS] Glue Help

I use commercial padding cement as used by printers to cement the
backs of memorandum pads.  It is a water based milk white thick
cement that I dilute for leather binding and gluing end papers.  It
remains flexible for years and holds very well.  I have old paper
pads that are over 75 years old and the cement backs are still
flexible.

Carl H. Sundell
Book Collector and Repairer